Antennas and wi-fi radio cards are the top items most folks want to add to their Alix 2C/2D board and indoor case. Long ago, we recognized drilling holes in a pretty anodized case is no fun at all. We designed a line of indoor enclosures to fit the Alix 2C & 2D boards with d-shaped SMA sized antenna holes punched in the metal. We call ’em “Wireless-Ready.” Don’t want to add antennas? No Worries! Just spin the lid around 180 degrees and cover the holes.
- Summertime blues
- Plays with Bricks
- New and Improved Routerstation Pro Indoor case
- We’re up to our eyeballs in Antennas! So we’re having a sale! Get ‘em while they last!
- Check out our brand new Store!
- Special Sale! Our most popular High-Gain 7dBi Outdoor Antenna!
- Netgate Routerstation Pro case deploys to Afghanistan.
- Spin Top Alix Indoor Enclosure
- New WiFi standards
- More great products on sale in April!